Emax have produced an excellent motor and gone the whole nine yards by incorporating some real quality features.
The unique cooling fins draw up air from the motor base that then passes through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it moves. This “cool” feature reduces operating temperatures by up to 30% providing you with a longer lasting motor.
This series of motors uses the highest grade N52 magnets allowing motor operation that provides outstanding acceleration, stopping power and sustained high RPMs and this is assisted by genuine Japanese NMB bearings that ensure the smoothest operation.
Emax Race Spec motors will deliver reliable and outstanding performance for your racing quad and you know that’s exactly what you need if you want to take that chequered flag. These motors are supplied with lock nuts and mounting screws.
RS1306 4000 Recommended Propellers: HQ 3030×2, HQ 3030×3, HQ 3030×4 Gemfan 3040×2, Gemfan 3035×3
- Brand: Emax
- Item name: RS1306 RaceSpec Motor
- KV: 4000KV
- Framework: 9N12P
- Length: 28mm
- Diameter: 18mm
- No.of cells: 3-4S lipo
- Shaft: 2mm
- Weight: 12.69g
- Max.thrust: With GF3040 BN 3 Blade Prop Max.thrust:340g
- Really support 4S, with a 3-inch blade, measured pull up to 340g
- M5 nut slip design, perfect for the market aperture of 5mm blade
- N52 uses magnets, powerful magnetic force, bringing super power
- Japan NSK Bearings factory direct supply, super-smooth motor operation and longer life
- Use strong suction design, dramatically reducing the overall operating temperature of the motor Package included:
1 x EMAX RS1306 RaceSpec Motor
Introduction of Emax RS1306 KV=4000 by Unboxingexperience7
Static Thrust Tests video by EngineerX