Introducing the Emax “Pagoda II” by design by Maarten Baert. This thoughtfully designed circular polarized antenna utilizes a 3 tiered 1 oz copper PCBs to replace the typically fragile wire elements. The antenna only weighs 8 gm and will include the optional heavy duty polyolefin heat shrink to help protect PCB from damage. The Pagoda II has a very good axial ratio measurement <1.3 and SWR of 1.2.
It will work great as either TX or RX antenna and for best performance we recommend using it as matched set.
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz (5.55 – 6.05 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Radiation efficiency: 95%
- Length: 50MM
- 2 x EMAX PAGODA II Antenna
Introduction video of Emax Pagoda 50mm by Marko Srepfler
Overview video by ChaddyCEEE RC