The DYS design team have taken it to the next level with their latest F4 flight controller. F4 flight controller combines a PDB, current sensor, OSD and FC on a single board. The board features large easy to solder tabs for the power leads. The 3oz copper PDB ensures stable current flow even for high power applications, up to 150 Amp!
Thanks to the power of the F4 processor, this flight controller is able to run comfortably at 8KHz, while leaving plenty of processing power for all the other cool features this board has. The fully customizable OSD gives you important details like your power consumption, flight time, voltage and more, right through the video feed in your goggles. It also allows you to change settings on your quad, like PID’s and rates.
The DYS F4 flight controller also supports cool features like VTx Telemetry and SmartAudio, so you can change your FPV settings straight from the OSD, using just the transmitter sticks.
This DYS F4 Flight Control is compatible with all ESCs, as well as the DYS 4-in-1 ESC without soldering for a neat FC/ESC stack.
Brand Name: DYS
Model: F4 Pro V2
Item Name: F4 Pro V2 FC AIO OSD BEC and Current Sensor
Input Voltage: Support 3-6S Lipo
BEC Output: 5V@ 3A
: 3.3V @ 0.3A
– Also have 9V @ 1.2A
Size: 38 (L)X386(W) mm
Hole Distance: 30.5×30.5mm
Net Weight: 10.5g (not including cable)
– The refresh rate of PID and gyro up to 8K
– PCB 3OZ copper enhance current stability and cooling fast
– Exposed pad for easy soldering
– Support BF setting software to flash and debug OSD
– Integrated current sensor to monitor the real-time power consumption
– Use remote control to view flight control parameter through OSD
– Support SAMRT AUDIO, adjust the VTX by OSD
– Comes with heat resistance damping ball to upgrade the stability and operation
– 3-6s lipo input, integrated PDB, max withstand current 160A
- 1x DYS F4 Pro V2 Flight Controll Board
- 3x Cable
- 1x XT60 Connector
- 1x Manual
- 1x bag of Screws
Review Video of DYS F4 Pro by Project Blue Falcon