This F7 Flight Controller is built for performance. The FC comes with an F745 MCU (better performance than F3 and F4 processors) and two gyros for extra stability performance (MPU6000 for sampling up to 8kHz and ICM20608 for sampling up to 32kHz). Note that the two gyros aren’t used in tandem, but you are able to choose which one suits your setup the best.
There are lots of other features that make this an exceptional flight controller running Betaflight. Features include Betaflight OSD, built-in barometer, 5V/1A power filter, Blackbox (with microSD card reader), DShot ESC support, Buzzer and LED light support as well as the ability to support PPM/SBUS/IBUS/DSM2 compatible/DSMX compatible protocol receivers. The 4 UARTS on the board are able to be read inverted as well.
All this combines for a superior performance flight controller with all the features you need.
- High-speed F7 processor (STM32 F745 MCU)
- Two gyros, MPU6000 and ICM20608
- Betaflight OSD
- Built-in Current sensor
- 5V/1A LC-power filter
- Blackbox (requires microSD card for data recording)
- DSHOT ESC support (DShot600 ready)
- Supports PPM/SBUS/IBUS/DSM2 compatible /DSMX compatible protocol receivers
- Buzzer and LED strip ready
- 4 UARTS (inverted/uninverted)
- Power Source: 2-4S LiPo natively, 5-6S LiPo with 220uf 35V capacitor
- Regulator: 5V/1A
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 6.6g
- 1x Betaflight F7 Flight Controller
Overview, Setup & Flight video by Gal Kremer