Update 20th July 2018: Robotdog 35A ESC has been approved working great on 6s batteries as well.
The low price does not mean that the Robotdog is lacking power. It has all features a 32bit BLHeli ESC has!!! 35A designed, ARM 32bit Cortex-M0 MCU, 1500uF cap onboard, 2-6s input and Dshot at least Dshot1200.
Robotdog 35A is a new 32bit BLHELI ESC from Battle RC that uses the latest BLheli_32 firmware. Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported. If you are seeking for a small, powerful blheli_32 capable 32bit ESCs, the Robotdog ESCs certainly fit the bill providing 35Amps of power.
BLHeli_32 is the third generation BLHeli code, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S. It runs on an ARM 32bit MCU, initially, it will be on a Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz, but there are MCUs out there that can run a lot faster. ?BLheli_32 can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates. Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
Here is what BLHELI_32 has to say about their new “Power to perform”:
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Blheli_32 code
- ARM 32bit Cortex-M0 MCU
- Dshot up to at least Dshot1200
- 1500uF cap onboard
- 2-6s LiPo input (as per our test, no problem to use with 6S.) .
- 35A designed